From:
Betsy Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betsy Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:14:43 -0600

Listmates:

First, my apologies to Nigella Lawson for inadvertently changing her
name.  One listmate noticed my error.  I appreciated the correction.

Second, I think those who were checking the link finally found the
recipe in the block to the right side of the page under the "Related"
heading as Gateau Reine de Saba.  I did not think about noting that
in the original post.  I am sorry that some of you who went through
the free registration process were frustrated locating the recipe.

One listmate's experience with the cake: " I made that cake this
week, and it was fabulous.  I had one guest with celiac and 16
non-celiac eaters, and everyone loved it!"  I am looking forward to
making the cake next week.

The recipe the flourless chocolate cake, Gateau Reine de Saba, will
be available for free until sometime Tuesday.  They usually switch to
the new Wednesday Dining and Wine Section late Tuesday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/02/02/dining/02nige.html?8bl

Betsy

P.S.  Do send a letter to Nigella Lawson c/o the Dining Editor editor
[log in to unmask] and thank Lawson for the recipe and her changes to
make the recipe "eminently suitable for those who are
gluten-intolerant."