From:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:12:11 -0500

A new Qdoba (chain) restaurant opened in State College, PA.  I went in and the
manager promised to save some packaging so that I could look at ingredients of
their sauces.  In the meantime, I went to their website and got this reply:

Hello Diane,

Thanks for the inquiry.  We often get requests for gluten free information.  For
this reason we are developing some allergen information that is more concise
and readily available to our customers.  Please frequent our website at
www.qdoba.com and look for updates.  In the meantime, here is what I know:  The
following items contain wheat and wheat related grains; Mole sauce, all flour
tortillas, all cookies and grilled vegetables.  I hope this helps!

12/02/2004 04:41 PM
 To [log in to unmask]
cc
Subject Response from Talk to us Form - Thu Dec  2 18:41:52 2004 (EST)