From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:18:49 -0600

Dear Listmates -
I have no financial interest in this product or this company.
Our food co-op started carrying Glutino Flax Seed bread, so we
bought a loaf.

The slices are the size of regular bread slices, not small slices, and when
the bread is toasted and buttered (or GF margarine put on it), it just
melts
in our mouths. Tastes sort of like a light rye, if I recall that flavor
correctly from
way-back-when.

We are very impressed with the texture, flavor, and size of the slices. We
intend to keep buying it. If your local health food store has Glutino
bread but
not this variety, ask if they can order it from their distributor. If
not, contact
Glutino to order from them - or find out where to get it.

Glutino contact information:
By telephone:
(800) 363-DIET (3438)
(450) 629-7689
By E-Mail:

They are in Canada, and I don't know the time zone.

-Vicki in Illinois