From:
Ralph Mauelshagen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Mauelshagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:39:42 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

--> The most helpful reply:
"I did call them probably about a year ago, because I thought it looked
gluten free also.  They stated to me that they could not call it gluten
free because there was a possibility of cross contamination due to the
fact that their lines were not dedicated to gluten free products
only. However, the ingredients they use are indeed gluten free."

--> Also:
3 said they used it and didn't have a problem
 (one who is "awfully sensitive")

--> General Comments:
"I have found it a welcome replacement for Bisquick dumplings!"

--> My two cents:
This is fantastic news for us. Since my gluten-intolerance dx this summer,
and my kids' dx this fall, we've kept to a strict 100% GF diet, adapting
cooking and baking accordingly. In years past, we've enjoyed Panni potato
dumplings with our traditional holiday meals, most often topped with
chopped bacon. It's back on our menu for Thanksgiving dinner.

Thanks all!
--Ralph