Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:33:02 -0400

My son wants to go to a chess tournament at Hershey Park. The schedule is
tight the whole weekend, so we won't really be able to go to restaurants
outside the Hershey resort, I believe. I've never done a chess tournament
before. Anyway, does anyone have any experience with the Hershey
restaurants, like the ones in the hershey hotels or chocolate world. I've
brought all food to hotels for long weekends before, but this is a birthday
trip and it would be nice to get something (no salads for this kid), beside
a dish of ice cream.

Thanks,
Betty