From:
Maribeth Weirich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maribeth Weirich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:21:12 -0600

You guys are great!!  I expected maybe one or two responses but was
overwhelmed with wonderful people who took the time to respond.

So many people had hives as a symptom before being diagnosed.  A lot
people had symptoms to acidic foods, some thought it could be from a
leaky gut, one person got hives from dryer sheets, but mostly they had
it after eating gluten.

My sister went to Denver to an allergist for tests.  He said that she
has a viral infection and that's why she is getting hives.  HE DID NOT
EVEN TEST HER FOR
celiac because, are you ready for this?.....she has no symptoms.  Isn't
that amazing?  I have 3 sisters, all of whom have intestinal problems
but they all claim they
don't have celiac.  What are the chances that out of 4 daughters, I
would be the only one with it?

Anyway, I thank you for your wonderful responses and I thank you all
for being there when I need questions answered.

Maribeth