Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:48:47 EST

Our family, including 5 or 6 of us (all grown and mature!), one of whom has
CD and Type 1 Diabetes, is contemplating a trip to Bermuda to celebrate various
family milestones. Bermuda is attractive for its short flight time and
accessibility-not that big etc.

We have checked several Bermuda websites but have not found anything that
indicates any celiac- friendly places. Have not doublechecked archives but have
watched closely for emails that might be relevant.

We are open to hotels, guest houses, b&b's, cottage colonies, private home
rentals, apts. Reasonable prices would of course be a bonus, espec. there!
Would prefer on the water, easy access to the ferry, but are open.

Pls send any info on places you've stayed or know about, helpful websites,
etc. Thanks. Bev, outside Chicago.