Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:50:10 -0500

I had told you I would be forwading my query about the gluten status of
some rice vinegar.  I just received this response after quite a few months:

"Dear Ms. Mirelle,

I am very sorry for my late, late reply.

The process used to manufacture our vinegar products does contain a small
percentage of wheat in it.

Unfortunately, it may not be wise for you to use, since you are allergic
to gluten.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you kindly,

Aileen Oyama

Marukan Vinegar (U.S.A.) Inc.

13906 Bettencourt St.