Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lacustral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:56:37 -0500

I've been gluten-free about 2 years - recently when i went on a corn-free
diet - because 1/16 of a grain of corn makes me very sick.  The corn-free
diet uncovered a
lot of other reactions.  They're different from the reactions i had on the
initial elimination diet.

They start about an hour to a day - i'm not quit sure yet - after eating
the food.  Go on for several days.

   Woozy, really out of it
   postnasal drip
   red eyes
   irresistable appetite, anxiety after eating carbs
   itching over my whole body, sometimes sharp needle itches.  My feet itching.
   kidney pain, like my back is clenching around my kidneys, need to lie down
   lower back pain
   peeing often, just a little bit.  Feels like my urinary tract is irritated,
     hot feeling peeing
AND,
   it also felt good! There was a mellow tranquilized high, even while i'm so
     sick.

I got a very itchy rash here and there on my body after eating
raw pineapple and papaya.  I'm planning on trying cooked versions because
i've read that pineapple and papaya have proteolytic enzymes that can
cause mast cells in your intestines to release histamine.  The rash has
gone on for several days, it was not an immediate reaction.  Fish made
me nauseated, diarrhea, wooziness and back pain.

I haven't gotten allergy testing yet, i am trying to get well on an
elimination diet & doing food trials.

Anybody have similar reactions?  I think the itching & redeyes are IgE
reactions mostly.  I haven't heard of the kidney pain as a food reaction
anywhere.  But it's a pretty big part of it for me.

Laura