Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:56:10 EST

We will be visiting my son in New York city over Thanksgiving. Both my
daughter and I are celiacs. Does anyone have a restaurant they could recommend that
would have a Thanksgiving type meal we could all eat?  That may be asking too
much, so even a restaurant that would have a Thanksgiving type meal for my
husband and son, and a nice gluten free meal of any sort for my daughter and
myself?

We probably need to be getting reservations fairly soon. We're willing to
spend what it takes as this will be a special Thanksgiving for us. Thanks for any
suggestions you may have for us.

Sincerely,
Roxie Johnson
www.glutenfreeinsd.com