From:
Mike Knickerbocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:24:15 -0600
Thanks Mike. I do have a Whole Foods Market nearby, but I've never seen
coconut milk for sale there, only coconut oil. And it's just more convenient
to be able to pick up a can of the Goya coconut milk at my local Kroger. In
my brief research, the only information I could find on potassium
metabisulfite was that it is commonly used by amateur winemakers to preserve
their creations.