From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:13:01 +0900
On Friday, July 23, 2004, at 05:07 AM, Elizabeth Miller wrote:

> Sweden          1.73
> Japan           1.20
> Finland         0.70
>
> Note that Holland, Ireland, and Scotland don't even make the cut.

Sorry, you seem to be right about Sweden, several sites I checked on
the internet make that claim quoting Interpol, but more recent sites
say that Interpol's data was in error for that year. Interpol itself
refuses to release its data to us commoners. However, I have not found
any evidence that the data for Holland and Scotland and NI are wrong,
and I have seen similar figures many times over the years.

Dueling statistics. A useless waste of time. Sorry I brought it up!
I'll shut up now. ;-)