ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:31:12 -0700
Hi everyone,
    Living in Canada now, my heart is always in the U.S. at Thanksgiving.
More than Christmas, which, though it is the celebration of the birth of The
Lord, has become a commercialized mockery of anything sacred, Thanksgiving
represents family to me. Loving the Lord and thanking him for his life
within us, and for giving himself for us that we may live.
God bless you all.
Vinny