ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:19:03 -0500
Dear loving Pat,

Have you been hearing the reports that Prozac and other drugs of that type
can make the one taking it become not only more depressed, but
suicidal?  Some years back, I was taking an anti-depressant because of a
situation in my family.  After the situation was resolved in about 18
months, I continued on the medication until I began having strange
feelings, like I felt as though I was losing my own will.  I called my
doctor about the symptoms and he told me to double the dosage.  But because
I was trusting in the Lord, He being the Wisdom of God in me, I knew that
was the wrong instructions.  So I flushed the pills down the toilet, and
depended on the Lord to deliver me.  It took about 10 days, and nights of
no sleep, but the Lord and I were determined, and after that time, I was
fine again, and have never taken that type of drug again on a regular basis.

I have no idea why you are taking that drug, Pat, but I pray you will
investigate what could be more harm than good to you.

Because I love you,
Helen