BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:13:36 -0500
jc,

I suppose it goes w/ last night during fade-out I watched Frontline a
program on how advertising affects culture and there was this fellow
talking about the importance of selecting just the right words to
express the conservative agenda that he was being paid to assist in
promoting. It all seemed to me a message about the means of advertising
justifying the ends, as in the meaning of existence is shopping. We
should all know that by now. And there was this previously a sociologist
dude w/ swank & a beard in Tuxedo Park employed by a fairly toney a
group intent to define the psychic "code" behind the word LUXURY.

][<