AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-Eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:19:15 +0000
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Are you looking for a book club to join? If your answer is YES, we would
suggest you join the Skilaufer's Book Club. It is an adult oriented Book
Club. The books we read cut accross the continents, cultures, themes
religion and genres. Many are suggested by club members.

The Club have been in existence for six over years. We meet between four to
six weeks on a regular basis to discuss our readings in a very relaxed
setting.

Besides exercising our intellect, it also an opportunity to socialize and
make new friends.

For more information, you may contact the following people:

a) Ademola Iyi-Eweka--608-833-8248
b) Marjorie Ziegler---608--849-5560

Ademola Iyi-Eweka