Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:06:21 -0700
Tom > But even in the occasional long run, I didn't feel particularly hungry, until I got home and cooled down. Then I ate.

I mentioned on the other list that near the end of a 9 mile run, I got ravenously hungry for beef fajita meat.  As I think William pointed out, I believe the answer to Cynthia's question is pemmican.  www.grasslandbeef.com is an excellent source.  Get the "honey and cherry free" version.

Jim