From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:27:54 -0700
I found that my long-standing cravings for sweets and carbos on a paleo
diet disappeared when I changed to 5-7 small meals a day (also known as
grazing).  I carry food with me when I need to go out for a few hours,
shop, etc.  I'm told that eating in this way evens out the blood sugar
levels (which influence cravings).  Last meal I have (10:00pm) is just
before I go to bed (10:30 or so).  Total calories a day is around 1900
give or take a hundred or so (and I am not very physically active at
this time of year).  Also keep in mind that you are going through
adjustment.  Give your body a little time to get used to the changes.

Regards,

-=mark=-