From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:49:34 -0400
Wally Day wrote:

>I'm curious. I read the posts about cinnamon helping to regulate BG levels.
>Is there any other known or suspected benefit?

It appears that cinnamon regulates BG levels by increasing insulin
sensitivty.  This is a benefit that has implications beyond just BG
levels, since insulin affects so many other things.  I've come to
believe that too much insulin is the root of much of what ails us.  So
if a simple thing like taking a gram of cinnamon a day can help to
regulat it, it seems worth it to me.

Todd Moody