ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:44:51 -0600
Cecily and Everyone,

I guess I don't mind being nuts for Jesus! I kind of like that! <smile>

I'm not going to let Mary's way of thinking get me down, and I do not love
her any less. I will just pray for her.

Brad, I just want you to know that what you sent us was excellent, and I
really love it. I've saved it, also. <smile>

Thanks to you all for your love and support.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson, nuts for Jesus