ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:15:48 -0700
Due to boredom, I have been proof reading and modifying my free online
novel.  Those who have read it wondered about the prologue where the story
begins with a poisonous snake in the jungle.  I had always thought of
bringing that more into focus by the end of the story so I have done so in
the epilogue.  I have, therefore, added several new pages to the end of the
epilogue which you may find interesting.  If you still don't figure it out,
let me know.  I am also working, at times, on the sequel to the story.  I
wasn't planning on it but when the Lord gave me the idea for a follow up
story, I began typing it.  Frankly, I prefer the Lord's return before I
finish the second follow up story so my enthusiasm isn't at an all time high
level.  Don't forget you need a login and password to read the book so if
you have forgotten it, email me off the list and I'll tell you how to get to
that part of the website again.

Phil.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com