ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:56:08 -0700
Hi,
I would like to see some proof the the money is getting to those who need
it.  I don't trust the big organizations and the big rock stars and their
donations.My gut feeling is there is more politics than money going on
there, and other things are being finnanced as well as disaster relief.
Remember the We Are The World th9ing about 20 years' ago.  People in need
didn't get that money.