ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:56:56 -0500
When I was down visiting my Mom and family this weekend, a strange thing
happened! we all went to church!  my cousin is a pastor at a small church
and my Dad and  grandmother Jena and I along with  Emily and Erica went to
church.  It was a different sort of thing, having them all along, odd, but
nice, it was a small c hurch,  hasn't been meeting long, but it was nice,
Dad says he is going back and taking my sisters girls with him.  Erica the
oldest one who is 16 wasn't too excited about the whole thing, but my DDad
says she is going anyway!

Mom is doing some better, weak and tired, they say her heart is doing good,
she is at least talking some.

Rhonda