ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tomeka White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:21:09 -0800
Hello Ronda:

I think it's absolutely absurd for your father to want to just sweep all of
this under the carpet.  Your mom's life is at stake and it is nothing to
play around with simply because people wonder about what the neighbors are
going to think or how people will react.  I hope that this will not only
help the doctors more accurately treat your mother, but will also perhaps be
the turning point so that she can truly get the help that she needs.

Hang inm there, sweet sister.  I'm praying for you and your family.

Hugs,
Meka