ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:56:16 -0600
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

This past year has been a year full of love and support from everyone on
this loving list of loving EChurch God-caring people.

I just want to take this time to thankyou all for the love and support you
all have given to everyone on this list.

There have been hard times and good times, and we've seen each other
through them all. This couldn't have been possible without Our Lord, and
Jesus in our lives and in our hearts.

I just want to let you all know that I love each and every one of you with
all my heart, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all
the love and support you have shown us this year.

I've been sitting and praying and talking with God for the past hour. The
love and blessings God has shown us this past year has been totally incredible.

I've seen many people on this list grow in so many ways, and it's all
possible because of the love we have for each other, through Jesus, this
has all been possible.

When I think of the events we've all been through and we've all seen each
other and our loving ones go through this past year, I'm amazed at God's
love and grace.

I also want to take this time to thank Vicki and Phil for doing such a
wonderful job on this list, because if it were not for you two, this list
would not exist.

I want to pray for those on this list whom we've not heard from in such a
long time, such as Gail Ross, April Reisinger, Carol Pearson, and many
others I may not have mentioned.

May The Lord Jesus Christ truly bless you abundantly through this Christmas
season. Let us not forget what Christmas is all about. The Love of our Lord
from the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ to all of us.

I pray for peace in this world and I pray for a healing to everyone who is
not well. I pray for love and happiness forever. I thank God for the joy we
all have and for the love He has given us.

I thank You Lord, for the unity on this list of loving and caring people.

I Praise God each day for the wonderful life we have and for the blessings
He has so lovingly given us.

May God richly bless you all and your loving ones for the safest and most
blessed Christmas ever.

Lovingly in Christ,
Pat Ferguson