ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:57:51 -0500
It's funny this topic came up because in /Sunday school we have been
studying creation and about the power, glory and love of the creator.  Today
we studyed about how animals, the storms, mountains, waters ext. are called
upon to praise God.  It's so awesome to think about everything that was
created to help us.

Amy