ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:52:53 -0700
Great story?  Thanks for sharing?  Take that true testimony apart and apply
it and watch the power of God that comes as a result.  I will post more
about that aspect about it later but I wanted just the testimony itself to
sink in for a few days before I commented further.  I almost told you more
on the phone tonight when we talked but you know how I get to preaching when
I'm trying to talk about something.  Of course, once I get to preaching
about something, then I get the urge to take up an offering.

Phil.