ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:24:19 -0400
Thanks, Brad, for bring it right down to where we are.
I well remember how I loved my boy from the moment I knew he was coming to
be our son.  I remember how much he meant to me and how much he means to me
now.
God, our father, how wonderulf your are to have loved us even before we were
born.  though we are but a reflection of your character, thank you for
teaching us how to love and for loving us first.

Amen!\!