Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Debbie Gemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:52:38 +0000

Dear listmates...
I am THRILLED to report a great new fast-food style restaurant near downtown
Denver.  Wholly Tomato is located in the new Beauvallon Condos at 955
Lincoln - just 4 blocks from the State Capital...

I had my first decent sandwich in 4 years yesterday afternoon!  It was so
yummy!!
They use Italian Soda Bread as their GF alternative for any sandwich...
All their sauces are GF and Vegan unless otherwise noted...
Ingredients are organic whenever possible...
They make everything in house and are aware of contamination issues with
respect to preparing and handling food.
They even offer dairy free cheeses on request!
Their menu includes sandwiches, wraps, rice and Quinoa bowls, and salads.
And the owners are very nice and personally checked with me twice to make
sure everything was okay... they are very interested in catering to special
dietary needs.

This is a very new place opened in the last couple of months by a
husband/wife team - and they are thinking about opening another store in the
Denver area.  So, please check it out and give them your support if you want
to see this place - and more like it - spring up in the Denver area - and
hopefully, eventually, elsewhere!

href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

I have no financial interest in this company...
Debbie in Denver