Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:59:38 -0500
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

Hiya all
I will be in Gainesville, Florida just for a few nights and have NOT been
on a plane in 5 years....for several reasons. Severe vertigo and balance
disorder...and tons of other reasons. I am freaked out...ANYWAY....

First of all:

Will the airlines freak if i pack a bag of food? Search and seizure...LOL?

Second of all:
I have to travel light...my left arm is in a cast, right arm injured
also...plus this vertigo stuff...then Celiac....ARCGHHHHHHH

FOOOOOOOOD glorious food...
Anyone know any places close to Gainesville to eat out? I dont plan on
eating out much at all..but is there a health food store close by? Any semi
decent places to eat where i may not get poisoned...?? I love good
wine.....any ideas....
I am totally freaked out about connecting
flights/vertigo/injuries....eating...u name it. Flying is risky for
me.BRING ON THE WINE,,,lol

Thanks
Red