Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:50:36 -0500

Hiya all

GOOD NEWS, GREAT NEWS. I was informed of a place to eat in Maryland, that
served GOOD GF meals...AND IT IS NOT A CHAIN RESTAURANT....I did not
believe it until I went.

RIGHT THERE on the MENU, GF items, a lot of VEGAN items, and some SOY FREE
items. I think the owner or ched's cousin or neice or someone has CELIAC>
THey also own a health food store next to the restaurant with a lot of GF
stuff.

The place is called GREAT SAGE and is located sort of half way between
Washington DC and halfway between Baltimore, near Columbia, in an area
called Clarksville. WHAT A NICE EVENING AND GOOD FOOD. It is all organic
too I believe, AND THEY SERVE WINE. Gotta love that!!!

I was in tears of heaven, I was so happy to have some good food, that was
interesting. I had a Thai/veggie thing in Coconut Milk and my friend had a
lentil loaf with mashed potatoes and brocolli. There is a Quesadilla
appetizer and some salads that are GF and they make a SOY BEAN/EDAMAME
Hummus and serve it with ..GET THIS, black rice CRACKERS. ROCK ON. I did
not try that...but they have it.

They have GF sorbet and I think an ice cream thing. I WENT FOR WINE. YUM.
Go give it a whirl...I really had a nice time...and thought of my fellow
Celiacs...:-))))))

Here is contact info

Great Sage
443-535-9400