From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:55:12 -0700

Please join us for our GFG-AZ meeting on Wednesday, February 16 from
6:30 PM
to 8:00 PM.

Our meeting title is “Cookies! Cookies! And more cookies!” We will enjoy
a special presentation from The Golfing Cookie Lady. If you haven’t
tasted her cookies, you’re in for a special treat! She uses a great
variety of flours and ingredients to create delicious, flavorful cookies
that will be among the best you’ve ever tasted (even in the days before
being GF).

Our mini food fair will feature cookies from Laurel’s. Those of you who
attended our first meeting in January 2004 will remember how delicious
her chocolate chip cookies were. We have several varieties for you to
try – and they are really, really good.

I just received an email that GF cookies are now available in some local
Walmarts. I will try to have a sample of this new product for you taste,
as well.

We meet in the Asics Rooms 1 & 2 at Chandler Regional Hospital at 1875
West Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. Please note that this is a new
location as of April 2004.

Directions:

Please go to the Main Lobby Entrance of the Hospital on Dobson ( just
south of the Emergency Room) Go down to the basement via the first
elevators. Go towards the Pharmacy, and then continue down that hallway
to the room on the right. (Please note that we do not meet in -- or near
-- the
cafeteria.) Major Cross Streets are *Dobson & Frye.* Hospital is on the
South East corner.

I look forward to seeing everybody.

Sue Clayton
Branch Manager
Gluten-Free Group of Arizona

--
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -- William Butler Yeats