Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:07:15 EDT

CSA Celiac Support Group of Indianapolis #60
Next Meeting
November 7, 2004
Our Shepherd Lutheran Church
9101 W 10th Street
Indianapolis, IN
2-4PM
Co-Leaders:  Joyce Etheridge:  317-272-4609   [log in to unmask]
Diane Hosek:  317-569-9670    [log in to unmask]
http://glutenfreeindy.com

Program: This meeting will be a Pitch-In Thanksgiving Dinner for the entire
family. It will be mostly a social event for everyone to get to know one
another better and time to ask questions that we normally may not have time for at a
regular meeting. This gives us all an opportunity to eat a Thanksgiving meal
that is 100% gluten free and gives us an opportunity to eat what we want to
eat and not worry about the other food. WE ASK THAT NO GLUTEN CONTAINING FOOD BE
BROUGHT TO THIS MEETING. IT SHOULD BE ALL GLUTEN FREE.  WE ALSO ASK THAT YOU
BRING THE RECIPE OR LIST OF INGREDIENTS TO THE MEETING. There will be people
at this meeting with food allergies along with the gluten intolerance. Some
have peanut, corn, diary, soy, and eggs. PLEASE RSVP BY NOVEMBER 1 TO JOYCE @
317-272-4609 OR DIANE @ 317-569-9670.  We would like to start serving at 2:15,
please arrive a little early to lay food out on tables.