Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:07:55 -0400

I have gotten so many emails that I thought I would send a email to everyone clearing up some key details that people asked about our first vacation away from home since my husband became Celiac.

*We are flying then driving 3 hours to my moms house in Florida, we live in Boston. So a toaster and or frozen food is not really an option.

*My mother lives about 30 miles or so from the next closest city. Shes kind of in the middle of no where so mailing this was a good idea.

*My family(dad step-mom gram and pop) has been wonderful about dave being celiac, they have actually gone out of their way to accommodate him and would never poison him intentionally, although it has happened to his mother where people did it to her on purpose when she first became it (not my family but her family). I was just worried about staying with my mom for a whole week when she hasn't't so much as seen him since he became celiac. Its all new to her. And were going to be at her houses mercy where we don't have a car or a grocery store or even take out near by.

So I guess I was looking for a pre trip list for myself and my mom for what I should mail/bring and what I should have her shop for. because you guys are so smart. Someone mentioned think of all the times you eat in a day and prepare for that. and I thought about it and I realized oh yeah SNACKS!!! my husband loves to snack and it'd be so said if he didn't have snacks for a week!!! hes too skinny to begin with!

Thanks again
*hillary