Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 05:44:32 -0400

Having no financial interest in either of the above named products, I would like the list members to take note of each.  The Cooking Smart Magazine is new to the market.  This publication has recipes and menus that are modifiable to special diets including that of a gluten free one.  You can check it out for yourself at www.CookingSmartMagazine.com  The sample meatloaf recipe is changed to a  GF one by using oats.  So, OK, we all know the "problem" with oats so some people will balk at the magazine's claim that this is indeed a GF recipe.  But given this, I still believe the magazine to worthy of at least a look.

The SlimWhey bars are GF free containing only gluten found in rice which is perfectly OK for a GF diet.  These are protein bars which are also low carb.  I found them at one of my local Wal-Marts.

EmmaJane Adams