From:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Horvath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:53:47 -0500

Hi fellow list members,

This will be my first Thanksgiving gluten free.  I searched the archives
looking for any 'suggestions' on how to survive this gluten-full holiday
and have not found much...

My basic question is what should you look for in finding a safe
turkey...are there any national brands, etc. that are OK?  If you need to
go local, are there any terms, etc. you want to watch out for...

Anything else to make this holiday yummy for me and my 2 year old CD son
would be great (tips, recipes, cookbooks, etc.).  I will compile and post
for future reference.

Cheers!

Laura