From:
Mireille <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:54:38 -0500

Hi, I tried to send the response to the poster, but it bounced back saying
there is a permanent fatal error in the e-mail address.
As I believe my response can be useful to others too, here is it:

Hi,
their puffed rice cereals are not made in a dedicated place and hence, has
cross-contamination potentiel.
I had a slight reaction and e-mailed the the company to ask them, and they
said they are not considered GF due to contamination and not to eat them.
I was very upset, as I had been eating them for a long time, as they say
they are GF at the back of their bag in the French version (but not in the
English version)  They also said to only eat those who are labeled GF on
the front of the packages.
Mireille, co-host of Delphi CD Forum Support Group:
http://tinyurl.com/57nov