From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 18:02:41 -0500

Dear ListServe Subscribers:

Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

THIS MONTH WE WOULD LIKE TO SALUTE OUR FELLOW CELIACS AND WONDERFUL
CUSTOMERS!

For nearly 12 years we have been serving the Celiac community.  We’ve made
lots of friends and you’ve helped us create many new products to help us all
live better.   In fact, with the bounty of wonderful foods now available, we
have come to realize that living gluten-free is delicious and merely a tiny
inconvenience.  HATS OFF TO YOU!

TO START THE NEW YEAR, OUR JANUARY SPECIAL IS:
$5.00 OFF ON ALL ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE (Before Shipping)

In addition, if you would like to receive information on unadvertised
specials, sent only to our e-mail subscribers, make sure to sign up on the
home page of our web site: www.glutenfree.com

Wishing all of you the very best for 2005,

Beth Hillson
Gluten-Free Pantry
www.glutenfree.com
860-633-3826