Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:21:32 EDT

Thanks for the responses to my request for Seattle area  doctors with
knowledge of Celiac Disease.  Below is a llisting of  the doctors given to be by
three list members.  I also had mentioned  fibromyalgia, and have included those
recommendations also (responses  edited):

From Valerie:
Dr. Patrick Donovan, a Bastyre University trained naturopathic  physician, in
the Seattle area.
Also, Dr. Katie Data, also a naturopath located in Fife, WA.   "She is very
celiac
& GI savvy as well as very fibromyalgia savvy."
Valerie most highly recommends Dr.  Data!!

From Susan:
Dr. Richard Driscoll, gastroenterologist, in downtown  Seattle.  Phone is
(206) 386-9500.
For fibromyalgia: Dr. Steven Overman, rheumatologist.  He is in  the north
part of the city.  Phone is (206)  368-6177.
From Gloria:
Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. alternative  medicine doctor in Renton.  He
diagnosed both of us with gluten  intolerance/celiac disease, and has helped
greatly with related  issues along with unrelated problems (I have a condition
similar to  fibromyalgia)  You can read more about him at the clinic's website
_www.tahoma-clinic.com_ (http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/)