From:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:17:01 -0500

I would like to apologize to those of you who's email information I
posted with my last two summary's.  I am new to the list and still
learning about all the rules and guidelines.  Apparently someone
received undesirable emails as a result of this.

I find it surprising and disappointing that some people on this list
would be childish enough to attack another listmate for their
opinions or thoughts.  Especially since we are all here because of a
disease that causes many misunderstandings and assumptions by those
that do not have celiacs.

If I have caused any problems for any of you I am deeply regretful
and I promise not to make the same mistake again.  Please accept my
apologies.

--
Aimee Rye
LBJ School of Public Affairs