Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:48:12 -0600

Ok I have a very weird question to ask.  My sister-in-law is allergic to wheat.  She sometimes breaks out in a rash on her face after eating things with wheat.  (This was not doctor but a homeopathic person who told her this).  Anyway she eats Ezekiel bread and was asking if I had tried it.  Well I looked at the label and it says it contains no flour, but the label reads wheat, barley, etc.  She said it's ok to eat because it's not really the wheat flour, but like the wheat sprouts. "created from and based upon the book of Ezekiel chapter 4 verse 9 of the old testament. The ingredients depicted for this bread are spelt, wheat, Romano or pinto beans, green or red lentils, millet and barley. We used only these 6 ingredients and some sea salt as a stabilizer. Beware of imitations, if any other ingredients are used it may throw off the unique balance which this bread is known for. This bread is organic, to help maintain the breads natural uniqueness. The recipe for this bread was inspired by God as he chose the have this bread on the market."  (This was taken from their website).
Just wanted to get other people's ideas about this bread.
Thanks.
Heidi