Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 07:45:46 -0700

Hi,

I ate some gluten the other day and since then I have had spinal, hip and
leg pain on the right side. I am not a person who normally cries from pain,
but it was so bad yesterday that I was reduced to tears.

Has this sort of problem happened to anybody else, and does anybody
understand what is happening? How long does it take to resolve?

Another piece here may be that I had my gall bladder removed on 3/23 and
wonder if this is a part of the problem.

Thanks.

Sue