Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:44:51 -0700

Top Place for (GF) College Kids

Frisch's Big Boy

Outback, Cherry Hill NJ

Top College to attend (and eat GF) –

Gettysburg College, Gettysburg  PA

Top Place for Smoking a Cigar (GF)

There is no good place to do  this! : )

Top Place for a (GF) Wedding

Hi all!  I celebrated my 25th Wedding Anniversary on 7/11 at a great catering facility who didn't have much experience with GF but was able to accommodate my GF husband.   Two other catering places turned me down when I asked if they could provide a GF meal for my husband only.   But this facility was glad to help.  The buffet was gluten foods for guests, but for my husband they have him broiled chicken.  I had GF mashed potatoes in the buffet line so he got his potatoes from there.  When I booked the party earlier this year the Event Planner couldn't be more helpful and I met with the Chef to go over the details.   He couldn't recall doing GF before, but he accepted the challenge.  So I wanted to report this wonderful news and tell everyone  that it was at The Westwood,  North Ave.,  Garwood NJ.  Great place -- beautiful decor (marble and crystal interior).    ~Debbie
Wedding:  Inverness Golf Clubhouse

"Do not follow where the path may lead.  Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson