VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lainey Feingold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lainey Feingold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:42:39 -0800
Re Fleet and Bank of America:

Fortunately, the community has very strong, legally binding accessibility
agreements with both Bank of America and Fleet, so the ATMs will be Talking
no matter whose name is on them.    More ATMs become Talking ATMs every
month for these two banks as well as many others.  If anyone has a
particular location that is not yet accessible and you'd like to talk about
the schedule for that location, feel free to contact me at
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Lainey

At 02:37 AM 1/6/2004, Steve Hoad wrote:
>posting from Windsor Maine;
>Steve Hoad
>

>By the end of 2006?  Well, by that time, Fleet will be no more.  Their plans
>have been laid to rest by a merger with Bank of America!
>
>When you need an ATM now, December 2006 isn't really the right time!
>
>We'll see how BofA does with this after this year's coming merger!
>
>Steve Hoad

>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html

Lainey Feingold
Law Office of Elaine B. Feingold
1524 Scenic Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94708
(510) 548.5062

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at [log in to unmask] and delete it
permanently from your computer files.  Thank you.