Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 03:20:56 +0000
Your protein and fat seem low to me.   How much water did you drink?

I have to be careful with banana and carrots, they give me cravings and blood sugar spikes. ...But I am on the LC side of Paleo, everyone handles food differently.  Protein and fats (and low GI fruits & veggies) work real well for me.  Give it some more time, I went through 8 days of "pain" before I felt the euphoria when I first started out.  Try to get some protein and fat with your fruit in the morning!  Hang in there, it's worth the pain!