NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Mejia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:08:17 -0500
I recently found that a Kosher hotdog I bought must not be that kosher,
because it made my daughter ill. I have found that hot dogs and bologna that
used to be dairy free are now adding a new preservative called sodium
lactate or potasium lactate. These now make my daughter ill.
Watch lunchmeats closely, turkey meats also can be a problem, the one I have
found that doesn't have dairy is Hillshire Farms. Their Lil Wieners are also
dairy free.
Thanks,
Cindy and Isabel

>From: Beth Kevles <[log in to unmask]>