ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:39:32 -0600
Rhonda,

Well  yes the lakes do freeze over completely, perhaps not Lake Michigan
but Bay of Green Bay, as large as it is for the most part does freeze over.
Enough to ride your car out there to ice fish. And, I can ice skate yes lol.

Brad

At 06:32 PM 12/5/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>How can that be?  I am not very logical, however, I don't think the whole
>intire lake freezes!
>and why would anyone want to go out  in a boat and risk falling on the ice
>unless  are you a good iceskater Brad?  *smile*
>
>Rhonda
>too much education is not good for a person!!

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!