ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:07:06 -0600
Hey, how is everyone doing?  When my daughter and her husband went to
Oklahoma, Evelyn, that's my three year old granddaughter, got bit by a tick.
When they came home she got a fever and a strange rash on her legs.  They
took her to the doctor, then to Children's hospital.  They suspect Lines
disease or Rocky Mountain tick fever.  WE won't know exactly what's wrong
with her until Tuesday when the blood work comes back.  We're having a hard
time getting her to take her pills because the stuff they prescribed doesn't
come in liquid form any more.  I am taking an inquiring class at my church.
Love is for everyone, pass it around