ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:35:29 -0500
Dear April,

I am praying for you and I will call you some time soon.

I know this will not be easy for you, but God will see you through it all.
We are also here for you. You know you can call me any time. It's always
hard to leave a place you have lived in for many years and have called your
home.

I pray for many blessings on your new move and your new life. God will give
you strength and love.

I pray that the people you will be with, will give you all the love and
support you need, but you know the best supporter is Jesus.

I pray that you will continue to stay on this list with those of us who
love you very much.

Many lovings and squeezings for you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson