BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:24:15 -0400
In a message dated 6/17/2004 1:15:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

>  Did you begin to feel unhappy in
> Architecture School, or is that when you became aware of
> your feeling
> that you were not as happy as those around you?

I enjoyed architecture school, but was from time to time unhappy beforehand and during it (and after, too), largely due to Female Troubles.  There were certainly people around me at that time who were happier than I.

Somehow I'm not sure this will help you understandbut you asked for it.

Ralph